MyHDL 0.7 has been released.
- deprecated compiler package -> ast package to prepare for the future.
- shadow signals and applications
- better support of list of signals in always_comb
- doc strings in output, both "official" and other ones
- new options to control Verilog output
- docstrings to conversion output, both official and non-official ones
- support for ternary operator in conversion, requires VHDL 2008 within processes
__index__method to use Signals and intbv's directly for indexing
- function attributes as an alternative to magic variables in conversion
- function attribute to request an instantiation, to make hierarchy support much easier
- Decide which new Verilog options to keep, add support for VHDL if applicable: custom header
- re-evaluate initial value for intbv
--- //Jan Decaluwe 2010/10/17 14:54/